Wednesday, October 3, 2007

plesant beech, nj

We meet up with leah in plesent beech, nj to drop off our car on our way to new york city. Leah used to play banjo in june madrona and it is reallywonderful to get to see her and hang out in her childhood home. Pleasent beech is a vacation communnity that blows up every summer. The whole beech is private property. You can't go to the ocean with out a special permit. Leah tells us about how she used to race across the beech into the ocean. Once you get past the waterline it is public property again. "go ahead call the cops, I don't care!" now leah has to work at one of those resorts, checking people's passes. It's sucky but she can make lots of money quickly, then not have to work so much when she returns to olympia. Danielle picked up a bunch of classic sci-fi novels from her friend in chicago. I'm addicted to Ender's Game right now. I read it when I was a boy, now I see all of this stuff in it I didn't see before. It's about a boy who gets trained to become a starfleet comander to fight off an alien horde. I finish it on the train ride to new york.

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: